Well, here I am joining the millions of others as a blogger. There's no gurantee that I will be posting daily or even weely, but I will post as often as I can or remember to. Eventually I will even post pictures and things as well. I hope to keep friends and family up to date with our goings on and such.
I will start by sharing a really sweet thing that my darling Matthew did the other day. He really wanted to say the prayer for dinner, so I let him. Our friends were getting ready to leave on a vacation and he prayed that they would "be safe, not run out of food or gas and make it to their friends house, or wherever they are going safely." That was the whole content of his prayer, I even think he forgot to bless the food. It was so sweet. I am glad that he likes to pray for people and has the faith that his prayers will be answered. I think we can all learn a bit from this, I know I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! So glad you guys have a blog now!
Post a Comment