Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Family Pictures

So, last night we all went and got family pictures taken. We also got some individual shots of the girls. We have some of the boys from school, so we just had those taken of the girls. We also had a picture of just Dave and I and one of just the kids. Then, one of me and the girls and one of Dave and the boys. They turned out really nice. We should be getting them in a week or so. A young woman in the ward was taking the pictures for her first time at JCPenny. So, we got some special discounts... we got a free 8x10 and a free "enhancement" (10x13 size) and no sitting fee. I think we also got another free 8x10. So, it was actually cheaper for us this time that it was last time we got family pictures taken. Last time we ended up paying about $100 (only $65 this time), and that was before Hannah was born (4-5 years ago). So, it's been a while since we have had family pictures taken. It was way over due and we finally got it done. When we get them, I will be posting one here if I can get it to work.

No comments: